A few months ago, we were blessed to be able to take Molly to Austin to meet her Texas family! This was a very important trip for me. We named Molly after Granny, and I really wanted my grandmother to meet Molly while she is still able to remember things. My cousins are all so close that I think it is hard for some people to understand our family. I always end up saying that I consider my cousins more like brothers and sisters than "extended family". It was fun to introduce Molly to all of her aunts and uncles, and I loved getting to meet all of the sweet new additions to the family. We also got to celebrate my aunt and uncle's 30th wedding anniversary. It was a great trip! Enjoy the pictures.
| sweet handclaasps |
| sweet bathing babies |
![]() |
| meeting Uncle Wes |
| Kinsley, Aunt Cassidy, and Molly |
![]() |
| 1st time in the water |
![]() |
| Beck preferred to sunbathe |
![]() |
| riding in style |
![]() |
| one of my favorites |
| 4 generations |
![]() |
| Shirley Mae & Molly Mae |












No comments:
Post a Comment