Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Just a quick note

Hey everyone!  I just wanted to remind you to keep sweet Molly in your prayers this week.  Her surgery is this Thursday.  She turned 16 weeks on Sunday-  what a big girl she's turning into!  When I say she's 16 weeks, it seems like she is so old, yet at the same time 16 weeks seems like an awfully short amount of time.  She has taken us on quite a ride these past few months :)  We continue to give God praise for all the joy she has given us.  We are so blessed to have such an amazing daughter!
 

Molly- then
Molly- now



Specific prayer points-

- We won't know until Wednesday afternoon what time Molly's surgery time is/when we need to check her in.  Please pray that God will have the perfect surgery slot for her.  We would like to make all of our travel on one day, so that we can avoid the cost of a hotel room.  So we are praying for a check-in time of 9 or later, which would enable us to make the 2.5 hour drive in the morning.
- Please pray that she will not need a steroid shot this time.  The shot was the hardest thing for her to recover from last time.
- Pray for Dr. Buck Miller and the rest of her  team, that they will have steady hands and the wisdom to make the right choices for Molly's treatment.
- Pray for tact for those who will encounter Molly after the surgery.  This may seem like a silly request, but Molly's face will turn black over the entire area that they laser.  I know I will be increasingly sensitive to what people will say about her face.  So I guess this really boils down to pray for me!

Thank you for all of your love and support!


2 comments:

  1. just to let you guys know- we have a 5:30am check in time, so we will definitely be getting a room in Little Rock tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family, my small group and I are praying for y'all. Please keep me updated. Love you!

    ReplyDelete